Spring has SPRUNG! And we are in full bloom here at #1 Properties. If you haven't already noticed, our inventory of new listings has increased significantly, and they are selling FAST!
Get ready to put on your Marie Kondo pants and start cleaning, organizing, planting and more. Below are 10 tips for you to consider when getting your home ready to sell this spring.
- Clear your gutters.
- Change exterior light bulbs.
- Power wash driveways walkways.
- Plant flowers & shrubs.
- Make the front entrance inviting (i.e paint door, add flower pots, replace welcome mat, etc.)
- Remove clutter & depersonalize.
- Organize closets and drawers.
- Make surfaces shine.
- Eliminate bad odors.
- Allow light to flood each room.