As the Capitol of Wyoming, Cheyenne is home to many kinds alike including but not limited to; Cowboys & Cowgirls, Young Professionals, Trade Workers, 5th Generation Natives, and more! Despite being the central location for one of The Worlds Largest Rodeo's, Cheyenne boasts an average of only 63,000 people living here year round, making it an exciting destination with a small town feel.
Here are our top reasons why we think you'll love Cheyenne:
- Low Taxes (No State Income Tax!)
- Adventurous Recreation (Curt Gowdy State Park, Vedauwoo & Terry Bison Ranch to name a few!)
- Steady Employment (Cheyenne is one of few Wyoming cities to experience stable economic growth. The unemployment rate is below the national one, while the number of jobs keeps growing steadily.)
- Low Home Prices (With a median home price of $239,100, buying a house in Cheyenne isn't out of reach for most.)
- Little To No Traffic (Moving from a big city? You might actually enjoy your morning commute.)
- Wide Open Spaces
- Beautiful Wildlife & Nature
- People Are Friendlier (Get ready to know your Neighbors by their names!)
- Small-Town Feel
- Close distance to Denver, Colorado
These are just a few of the reasons we love our small city! Be sure to get in touch with one of our local area experts who can provide you with information on relocating to Cheyenne, and all that it has to offer. Visit www.CheyenneHomes.com for more information and to explore homes for sale in Cheyenne, WY.