Where are Cheyenne's Best Hiking Spots?
If you are someone who loves adventure & the outdoors, keep reading! Cheyenne, Wyoming is home to many fun hiking trails, and we're here to give you all the information you need so you can plan your next hiking trip!
Ranging from 1.6 miles to 6.9 miles and from 6,988 to 7,690 feet above sea level. With views of the Rocky Mountains, Canyons, Reservoirs and more, you are sure to find the thrill you are looking for right here in Cheyenne.
We've done the "leg work" for you! Below you'll find a list of hikes ranging from easy to moderate. Follow the links connected in order to find more details on www.alltrails.com. Happy Hiking!
- Crow Creek Trail to Hidden Falls - 3.6 Miles - Rated Moderate.
- Cliff Hanger, Canyons, and Crystal Ridge Trails Loop - 6.9 Miles - Rated Moderate.
- Stone Temple Circuit - 3.6 Miles - Rated Moderate.
- Pinball, Alberts Alley, El Alto - 4.0 Miles - Rated Moderate.
- Crow Creek, Mo Rocka and Foxtrail Loop - 3.8 Miles - Rated Moderate.
- Canyons and Highline Trail Loop - 1.6 Miles - Rated Moderate.
- North Cheyenne Community Park - 1.5 Miles - Rated Easy.
- Lions Park Loop - 1.3 Miles - Rated Easy.
- Holiday Park Loop - 0.6 Miles - Rated Easy.
- Middle Kingdom & Mohogany Trail - 5.7 Miles - Rated Moderate.
- Canyons & Middle Kingdom Trail - 5.4 Miles - Rated Moderate.
- Southern Converse Greenway - 5.8 Miles - Rated Easy.
- Allison Draw Greenway - 4.6 Miles - Rated Easy.