The Cheyenne Depot Museum is hosting the May Rail Event (known as Depot Days) this upcoming weekend May 15-16, 2021. Tour the museum, listen to guest speakers, take in the Sherman Hill Train show, and so much more! The Museum will be open 9:00am - 5:00pm on Saturday the 15th, and from 9:00am - 3:00pm on Sunday the 16th.
- John E. Rimmasch Speaking event on Friday evening (Members Only)
- Ed Dickens Speaking Event 10am-2pm Sat 5/15
- Cheyenne Depot Museum
- Layout Upstairs in Museum
- Glass Observation Room at Depot
- Slick-X Line train display in Depot Lobby starting Friday 5/14
- 1907 Cagney Train Ride, Depot Plaza, food vendor
- Big Boy 4004 in Holiday Park
- Sherman Hill Train show at the Frontier Park Exhibition hall (Hours 9/5 Sat, 10/4 Sun)
- 4-6-0 No 1243 in Lions Park, with the park displays as well
- Ames Monument, Sherman Wyoming
- Tower A, West Cheyenne for train watchers
The Sherman Hill Train Show will be taking place at the Frontier Park Exhibition Hall on May 15-16, 2021 from 9:00am - 5:00pm on Saturday and 10:00am - 4:00pm on Sunday. Admission for adults is $8.00, children 12 and under are free. Activities for the entire family including a Kid’s Korner, operating model train layouts, and vendors with a variety of RR wares and food.
The Sunrise Train Club will also be offering free train rides from 10:00am -2:00pm both days.