#1 Properties' Wendy Volk Nominated for 2020 Women's Leadership Award
#1 Properties is so proud of our very own Wendy Volk, who was named as one of the finalists for the 2020 Women's Leadership Award. This award is given to a Laramie County woman who has exhibited exceptional leadership qualities in her professional work and/or services to others. The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce has announced the finalists for its 2020 Women's Leadership Award to include:
- Alexis Garrett, Owner, Alexis Drake Jewelry - Luxury Handbags and Accessories
- Debra Lee, Laramie County Clerk
- Kathy Cathcart, President & Managing Director, ALIGN
- Lorrell Walter, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Member Experience, Western Vista Credit Union
- Wendy Volk, Realtor, #1 Properties
On Friday, December 4th the Women's Leadership Award ceremony and presentation will take place virtualy from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm, and will be presented by Suzanne Cork from State Farm Insurance. Not only will the winner be announced at this time, the Chamber of Commerce will also be honoring the fact that the State of Wyoming is the Equality State for its pioneering legislation allowing women to both vote and hold elected office.
Congratulations to all of the women who were nominated, and are so deserving of such an award!